An Electrical Engineer is a professional who creates, designs, and generates projects: as well as innovates, plans, and puts electrical and electronic systems into operation.
Why study Electrical Engineering?
Employability rate of a recent Electrical Engineering graduate
Rating out of 10 for highest paid careers
The average monthly salary of a recently graduated Electrical Engineer
What doeas a graduate in Electrical Engineering do?
Electrical Engineering students engage in a theoretical and methodological approach necessary for the proper management of electrical systems such as registrations, based on Electrical Power Systems as a whole, at a regional, national, and international level.
As an Electrical Engineer, your mission will be to plan, develop and execute industrial projects and works, and corporate and public electrical installations to improve the lives of thousands of people and contribute to the construction of a better future.
At Arkansas State University Campus Querétaro, we will prepare you to be a professional with the tools to specialize in any of the areas (new and traditional) in the world of electrical engineering.
With your solid training in engineering, you can practice your profession at an international level.
Live the University
Valid in México and the United States
Classes 100% in English
With a multicultural team of teachers
American University Model
The first US university in México
Our Student Testimonials
Labor Field Where do Electrical Engineers work?
Some of the best organizations where Electrical Engineers can work
Aspire, Dream, Realize Some of the 21st century top electrical engineering specialists
José Hernández Moreno
Retired Engineer, entrepreneur, and astronaut
He is the first Mexican astronaut to be part of NASA.
Guillermo González Camarena
researcher, engineer and inventor
He was an electrical and mechanical engineer, who in the 40s invented two systems for video transmission signals. One of them is the color TV.
Engineer and physicist
He was an American electrical engineer and inventor of the noise reduction system known as Dolby NR.
American engineer and inventor
Founder of the electric car company Tesla Motors, of which he was CEO from 2003 to 2007.
Upon completion of the Electrical Engineering degree, the graduate of Arkansas State University Campus Querétaro will be able to:
1. Identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying engineering, science, and math principles.
2. Apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specific needs considering public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, and economic factors.
3. Communicate effectively with a variety of audiences.
4. Recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgments, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and social contexts.
5. Function effectively on a team whose members together provide leadership, create a collaborative and inclusive environment, set goals, plan tasks, and meet objectives.
6. Develop and conduct appropriate experiments, analyze, and interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions.
7. Acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning strategies.
- Year Experience
- Concepts of Engineering
- Composition I
- Composition II
- Oral Communication
- Calculus I
- Calculus II
- Calculus III
- General Chemistry I Laboratory
- General Chemistry I
- University Physics I
- Social Science Elective
- Fine Arts Elective
- Humanities Elective
- Concepts of Engineering
- Software Applications for Engineers
- Applied Engineering Statistics
- Engineering Economics
- Senior Seminar
- Numerical Methods for Engineers
- Senior Design I
- Senior Design II
Electrical Systems Engineering Core
- Structured Programming
- Differential Equations
- University Physics II
- Engineering Thermodynamics I
- Electrical Workshop
- Electric Circuits I
- Electric Circuits I Laboratory
- Electric Circuits II
- Digital Electronics I
- Digital Electronics I Laboratory
- Electronics I
- Electronics I Laboratory
- Signals and Systems
- Control Systems Theory
- Power Systems
Example of Electrical Systems Engineering Electives
- Energy Systems
- Engineering Fields and Waves
- Semiconductor Materials and Devices
- Electronics II
- Digital Signal Processing
- Embedded Systems
- Process Monitoring and Control
- Introduction to Mechatronics
- Probability and Random Signals
- Communications Theory
- Digital Communications
- And many more…