Marketing is all the actions an organization undertakes to attract an audience to its products or services. It affects all aspects of a company, from the development and distribution of products to their sale and advertising.
Why study Marketing?
billion dollars projected investment on digital marketing globally by 2026.
Percentage of companies that accelerated their digital marketing due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
billion dollars projected investment on advertising in Mexico by 2024.
What doeas a graduate in Marketing do?
Marketing aims to demonstrate the value of the offer, build brand loyalty, and increase sales (hubspot.com)
As a marketing graduate, your mission will be to capture and retain people’s attention through content, messages, and stories.
At Arkansas State University campus Querétaro we prepare you to be a marketing professional with the bases to specialize in any of the areas (new and traditional) of the marketing world
In addition, we will give you solid business training so that you can work professionally in the Mexican, the United States and the worldwide markets .
Apply now. Start your path in the world of marketing and get ready to make your mark an the international level.
Live the University
Valid in Mexico and the United States
Classes 100% in English
With a multicultural team of teachers
American University Model
The first US university in México
Our Student Testimonials
Labor Field Where do professionals in Marketing work?
Marketing professional work in variety of agencies and companies
Aspire, Dream, Realize Some great marketers of the 21st century
Senior Content Marketing Evangelist at Linkedin
The most influential person in PPC (PPCHero Magazine).
Ex Chief Marketing Officer of Facebook worldwide
Recognized for his efforts to increase diversity.
CEO Mari Smith International, Inc.
Known as “the queen of Facebook”.
Co-founder of Crazy Egg, Hello Bar and Kissmetrics.
Top 100 entrepreneurs under 35 in the United Nations.
A graduate student from Marketing at Arkansas State University Querétaro will be able to:
1. To carry out detailed statistical analysis to clearly identify the target market.
2. Use of statistical information for business decision-making with the aim of boosting profits.
3. Will have knowledge about consumer behavior and preferences in order to design advertising campaigns aligned with the company’s objective.
4. Design a strategic marketing campaign that allows the company to reach more consumers.
5. Design wholesale and retail sales strategies according to the needs and size of the business.
6. Design marketing campaigns for services that allow the client to maximize their profits.
7. You will develop communication skills, an understanding of consumer behavior, and sales skills in a professional manner.
- First Year Experience – Business
- Composition I
- Composition II
- Oral Communication
- Math Elective
- Physical Science Elective
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Social Science Elective
- U.S. History or U.S. Government Elective
- Fine Arts Elective
- Humanities Elective
- Introduction To Financial
- Introduction To Managerial Accounting
- Business Communications
- Microcomputer Applications
- Management Information Systems
- Operations Management
- Statistics Elective
- Principles Of Microeconomics
- Business Finance
- Legal Environment Business
- Principles Of Management
- Strategic Management
- Applied Research
- Supply Chain Management
- Consumer Behavior
- Marketing Research and Design
- Marketing Management
- International Marketing
- 5 Courses in General Electives or a Completed Minor in Another Discipline
- Marketing Elective
Arkansas State University Queretaro’s School of Business has an AACBS accreditation – the most important accrediting agency in the business school field. (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business)