Global Supply Chain Management
Global supply chain logistics are conceived as the process of planning, organizing, and managing the movement of goods and raw materials in the supply chain (SCM). In summary, logistics are responsible for the adequate distribution in the supply chain in global terms.
Why study Global Supply Chain Management?
It was the total value of Mexico’s exports in 2021.
SOURCE: World Bank. 2020 data
Number of products exported to 152 countries and 3,887 products were imported from 205 countries in 2021.
Highest-paid career in Mexico.
What doeas a graduate in Global Supply Chain Management do?
Likewise, logistics has as its main role the mediation between the different sectors of the supply chain. In this sense, a logistics agent is responsible for logistics processes, such as ensuring delivery times, coordinating with suppliers, and ensuring that there are no late deliveries.
Without global logistics, today’s trade could not function. This has been evidenced by the recent crisis of containers and maritime transport caused by COVID 19, which has generated delays in the delivery times of many of goods worldwide.
As a Bachelor in Global Supply Chain Logistics, your mission will be to design strategies to respond to situations, and problems associated with the storage, distribution and transportation of goods; as well as the mobility of people and distribution of services.
At Arkansas State University Campus Querétaro we will prepare you to be a professional with the foundations to specialize in any of the areas (new and traditional) of the world of international logistics so that you can practice in Mexico, the United States, and the whole world.
Apply now, start your career path and prepare to act in the global environment within the world of large commercial transactions of goods on an international scale.
Live the University
Valid in México and the United States
Classes 100% in English
With a multicultural team of teachers
American University Model
The first US university in México
Our Student Testimonials
Labor Field Where do international business specialists work?
Some of the best companies where global logistics specialists can work.
Aspire, Dream, Realize Some great administrators of the 21st century
President of ConaLog. Professor of this area at ua universidad iberoamericana.
Successfully transitioned from government work at the Treasury Department to the tech industry at Google and Facebook.
Logistics Director at Otto Group
President and Managing Director of 3M
She also served as Executive Vice President of Global Product Development, Purchasing, and Supply Chain at GM.
Frederick W. Smith
Founder and President of Fedex. He is considered the inventor of express services
Has been the head of companies like Marvel, Pixar, and more recently Lucas Films.
Upon completion of the Business Administration degree, the graduate of Arkansas State University Campus Querétaro will be able to:
1. Use critical thinking skills to make decisions and solve problems within the company.
2. Manage a company or business from a highly ethical approach with mastery of the best ethical model or theory for decision making
3. Expeditiously use quantitative methods for the analysis of a company from a financial, accounting, economic and statistical approach
4. Know the strategic business models that best adapts to the company´s needs
5. Understand how the economic, political, legal and international context impacts the company and how the company can adapt to the changing environment.
- First Year Experience – Business
- Composition I
- Composition II
- Oral Communication
- Math Elective
- Life Science Elective
- Physical Science Elective
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Social Science Elective
- U.S. History or U.S. Government Elective
- Fine Arts Elective
- Humanities Elective
- Microcomputers Applications
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
- Introduction to Managerial Accounting
- Business Finance
- Business Communication
- Management Information Systems
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Applied Statistics I
- Legal Environment of Business
- Principles of Management
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
Global Supply Chain Management
- Applied Research
- Supply Chain Management
- Prescriptive Analytics
- Concepts of Business Logistics
- Organizational Purchasing
- International Logistics and Outsourcing.
General Electives or Minor
- Must Include at least 3 Upper-Level hours
Arkansas State University Queretaro’s School of Business has an AACBS accreditation – the most important accrediting agency in the business school field. (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business)
¿Ready to start? Submit your Application for Admission
Apply now! It’s time to turn your plans into action.