Finance professionals design action plans based on the capital available in their field of work; trying to ensure that all areas of a company can function properly. Through the analysis of the various conditions and the use of the latest technologies, the financier presents a strategy that optimizes and defines the project´s budget.
Why study Finance?
Workforce members during the fourth quarter of 2021
Position according to the Mexican Institute for Competitiveness Finance
Employability percentage recently graduated; an unemployment rate of 2.3%
What does a Financial professional do?
In other words, a finance professional is a person responsible for the administration of the company’s financial resources. Normally a professional in this area fulfills the role of company leader or director.
With a Bachelor´s degree in Finance, your mission will be to design action plans based on the available capital; trying to ensure that all areas of a company can function properly.
At Arkansas State University Campus Querétaro, we will prepare you to be a professional with the skills to specialize in any of the areas (new and traditional) of finance. With this degree, you will be a certified professional in Mexico and the United States which opens a world of possibilities.
Apply now! Start your path in the world of finance and get ready to make your mark on the international market.
Live the University
Valid in México and the United States
Classes 100% in English
With a multicultural team of teachers
American University Model
The first US university in México
Our Student Testimonials
Labor Field Where do professionals in Finance work?
Finance professionals work in all kinds of agencies and companies
Aspire, Dream, Realize Some great financers of the 21st century
Considered one of the largest investors in the world
President and Executive director of Berkshire Hathaway.
Considered one of the best fund managers
Popularly known for coining the term ten baggers in the financial context.
President of Rogers Holdings y Beeland Interests, Inc.
Considered one of the biggest speculators today; his analysis is based on long-term macroeconomic parameters.
Co-founder of PIMCO, a global fixed income investment company.
He created the first investable market for fixed income securities
Upon completion of the Finance degree, the graduate of Arkansas State University Campus Querétaro will be able to:
1. Understand and analyze how companies and markets interrelate in determining market outcomes.
2. Explain how monetary policy affects output and prices in models of aggregate economic activity.
3. Explain how changes in government spending and taxes affect the macroeconomy using various economic models.
4. Use theoretical-quantitative models to analyze micro and macroeconomic situations and offer recommendations based on predictions of the behavior of the variables analyzed.
5. Use the different statistical-econometric methods most suitable for analyzing information that helps in decision-making for companies in the public and private sectors.
6. Understand and explain how the global political-economic environment influences the national economy, as well as the effect on companies.
- First Year Experience – Business
- Composition I
- Composition II
- Oral Communication
- Math Elective
- Life Science Elective
- Physical Science Elective
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Social Science Elective
- U.S. History or U.S. Government Elective
- Fine Arts Elective
- Humanities Elective
- Introduction To Financial Accounting
- Introduction To Managerial Accounting
- Business Communications
- Microcomputer Applications
- Management Information Systems
- Operations Management
- Statistics Elective
- Principles Of Microeconomics
- Business Finance
- Legal Environment Business
- Principles Of Management
- Strategic Management
- Intermediate Accounting I
- Capital Management
- Financial Institutions
Concentration in Financial Management
- Financial Management I
- Financial Management II
- Financial Management III
- Financial Management IV
- Financial Management V
- 6 Courses in General Electives or a Completed Minor in Another Discipline
AACSB Accreditation Arkansas State University Queretaro’s School of Business has an AACBS accreditation – the most important accrediting agency in the business school field. (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business)
¿Ready to start? Submit your Application for Admission
Apply now! It’s time to turn your plans into action.