A degree in Business Administration provides knowledge on how companies can optimize their capacities and resources to improve their management. It is a discipline that is closely linked to accounting, marketing, and economic sciences in general.
Why study Business Administration?
Earnings in the fourth quarter of 2021;an increase of 5.19% compared to the previous quarter and an increase of 11% compared to the same period of the previous year.
The occupancy rate index of a business administration career
What does a graduate in Business Administration do?
Graduates of this degree have extensive knowledge about how to lead an organization in an efficient, productive, and balanced manner, as well as about management systems, the internal functioning of a company, costs, and economic systems.
As a Business Administration graduate, your mission will be to create, manage, and administer organizations of different types and purposes.
At Arkansas State University Campus Querétaro, we prepare you to be a professional business administrator with the foundations to specialize in any of the areas (new and traditional) of the business world.
In addition, we will give you solid business training so that you can be a certified professional in Mexico and the United States which opens a world of possibilities.
Live the University
Valid in México and the United States
Classes 100% in English
With a multicultural team of teachers
American University Model
The first US university in México
Our Student Testimonials
Labor Field Where do professionals in Business Administration work?
Business professionals work in all kinds of agencies and companies.
Aspire, Dream, Realize Some great administrators of the 21st century
Director of Operations of Facebook since 2008
Successfully transitioned from government work at the Treasury Department to the tech industry at Google and Facebook.
Co-founder and CEO of Netflix
entrepreneur and leading technological innovator
Chairman and CEO of General Motors Company
She also served as Executive Vice President of Global Product Development, Purchasing, and Supply Chain at GM.
Executive Chairman and former CEO of Disney Corporation
Has been the head of companies like Marvel, Pixar, and more recently Lucas Films.
Upon completion of the Business Administration degree, the graduate of Arkansas State University Campus Querétaro will be able to:
1. Use critical thinking skills to make decisions and solve problems within the company.
2. Manage a company or business from a highly ethical approach with mastery of the best ethical model or theory for decision making
3. Expeditiously use quantitative methods for the analysis of a company from a financial, accounting, economic and statistical approach
4. Know the strategic business models that best adapts to the company´s needs
5. Understand how the economic, political, legal and international context impacts the company and how the company can adapt to the changing environment.
- First Year Experience – Business
- Composition I
- Composition II
- Oral Communication
- Math Elective
- Life Science Elective
- Physical Science Elective
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Social Science Elective
- U.S. History or U.S. Government Elective
- Fine Arts Elective
- Humanities Elective
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
- Introduction to Managerial Accounting
- Business Communications
- Microcomputer Applications
- Management Information Systems
- Operations Management
- Business Statistics
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Business Finance
- Legal Environment of Business
- Organizational Behavior
- Strategic Management
- Accounting Elective
- Finance Elective
- International Elective
- Management Elective
- Economics Elective
- Marketing Elective
- Microeconomics Elective
- Macroeconomics Elective
- Upper-level business elective
General Electives or Minor
- Completed Minor in another discipline
Arkansas State University Queretaro’s School of Business has an AACBS accreditation – the most important accrediting agency in the business school field. (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business)
¿Ready to start? Submit your Application for Admission
Apply now! It’s time to turn your plans into action.